Product Manager/ Product Owner
Product Manager -
What's the opportunity?
To join a hugely successful and renowned Multinational providing solutions and services for customers in the automotive, consumer products, food and beverage, high technology, industrial and life sciences industries
For Context - My client has an opening for a Product Manager based in their new brand new, state of the art office in Limerick. Their employees tell them they love working for a global organization focused on collaboration, teamwork and customer outcomes. So if this is the culture you desire and If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, then this maybe the role for you.
Sounds interesting. What else can you tell me?
In terms of work to do you will:
- Collaborate with Architects, Engineers and Analysts to define requirements
- Conduct analysis for project resources required to develop and launch new software products or enhancements to current products, using established procedures
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
What does my CV need to include to be considered?
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- A minimum of 4 years previous experience in a Product management role
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to detail
What they offer?
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set
- Benefits include pension, health insurance & health club membership
- Collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done
- An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritised over level or hierarchy
If this sounds like you then send a CV to Laura at FRS recruitment - and we can discuss the role in more detail along with your experience.