I have an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys all aspects of being a product manager and would like to join a technology company revolutionising tax management for businesses selling online. The ideal applicant will possess the right balance of technical and commercial product knowledge to drive projects to value oriented conclusions. Ultimately, this candidate will operate as a product line owner and ensure coordination between the commercial team and the IT department, being comfortable translating the strategic needs of my client into real product and service outcomes.
What does your day look like:
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to lead and deliver products, responsible for business benefit realisation and alignment with company strategic goals.
- Work with stakeholders to build clear product roadmaps.
- Refine requirements and deliver against agreed objectives.
- Prioritise the product backlog considering business value, development constraints and risks.
- Establishing and meeting commitments with a constant focus on improvement.
- Provide a complete and transparent picture of the product and progress both, across the teams, and to executive level
- Being proactive rather than reactive for possible issues or challenges, working through solutions and communicating the severity and path to resolution.
- Ensuring buy-in from stakeholders, both internal and external, so the delivered products meets expectations
- Foster strong working relationship with Business Sponsors, Key Stakeholders, Development , commercial and key service providers
- Up to 25% of time would require travel to support the needs of the business
To be successful in this position you will need to have the following skills/ experience:
- 5+ years in a Product Owner/manager role
- 10+ years of experience, delivering IT Projects/Products
- Educated to degree level
- Knowledge of retail/indirect tax compliance Industry an advantage
- Demonstrate experience of both waterfall and agile Project delivery
- Customer & Market Excellence:
- Strives for excellence at every touch point with the customer
- Strives to be the benchmark
If this role sounds like you then please email me at with your CV and we can arrange a call.