We are seeking a Product Engineer for out Tralee based client in their R & D Department.
The Product Engineer will performs a variety of engineering work including such areas as design, prototyping, testing, production manufacturing, calibration and efficiency.
Duties and Requirements of the Job
- Performs hands-on engineering work such as fuel systems calibration, engine testing, dynamometer engine testing for power, torque, fuel and air flows, engine emission testing for CO, HC, NOx and AFR and flow bench testing. Prototype engineering samples for customer testing.
- Work with various products, equipment and disciplines to increase production, quality, efficiency, volume and/or environmental suitability.
- Gathers, coordinates and applies engineering data using established and appropriate or defined engineering principles and procedures.
- Design, coordinate and apply engineering concepts in the development of fuel systems for various engine applications.
- Develops test methods and techniques for evaluation of new ideas and concepts.
- Educational Requirements
- The successful candidate will a degree engineering, preferably in Mechanical or Mechatronics Degrees. You will have in-depth knowledge of engineering principles, techniques, methods, and is disciplined in their application.
- A working knowledge of Delcam or similar CAD CAM software desirable but not essential.
- 3D printing knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- A working knowledge of CMM software desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of machining and CNC desirable but not essential.
You may be required to travel to plant and customer sites on occasions.
Please send us your most up-to-date CV through the link provided or call 066-7143995 for further details.