Product Configuration Analyst / Product Catologue Analyst
Job Title: Product Analyst / Product Catalogue Analyst
Location: Dublin or Belfast office
Duration: 12-month FTC
User Acceptance Testing & Pricing experience necessary to be considered for this role.
About the Role:
The Product Catalogue Analyst purpose is to manage the end to end processes associated with configuring our online product catalogue for all the products and brands in our portfolio. This will encompass but not be limited to all activities around price changes, new product offerings, product bundling and promotions across all platforms and all geographies.
Our Product Catalogue serves content to our Desktop, Mobile and App channels across multiple territories all currencies. The successful candidate will gain a detailed understanding of the marketing pricing strategy as well as understanding how the catalogue functions in terms of its capabilities and any potential limitations.
Reporting to the Head of CRM, he / she will be working very closely with the Marketing and the Technology teams to ensure that our pricing implementation processes, from Requirements documentation through testing and final implementation are clear, robust and efficient.
- Working with the Marketing and Technology teams to agree the configuration requirements for all pricing, promotion, product bundling offerings etc. within the product catalogue
- Ensure that INM has a standardised, thorough, efficient, and repeatable process for delivering digital pricing changes that has been agreed by all stakeholders
- Configuration of the catalogue for both the Test and Production environments
- Build, own and execute the testing processes and provide business signoff for all changes
- Managing all surrounding aspects of the catalogue changes such as changes to associated customer communications
- Working closely with non-marketing stakeholder such as Technology and Finance
- Manage the historical pricing data and ensure that the marketing team are provided with the catalogue data required to manage customer pricing segmentation
- Working with Technology team to build out the capabilities of our digital catalogue to support future enhancements
- This person will own the product catalogues across all existing and future brands
Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years' in a similar Testing environment
- 2-3 years' experience working on pricing / product configuration with online catalogue tools
- Attention to detail and a complete-finisher mentality
- Experience of managing Digital Product portfolios
- Experience of working with business and technical delivery teams to ensure that all business requirements are clearly defined and delivered
- Experience of delivering customer centric solutions and a strong understanding of best practices in implementing pricing solutions from a UX perspective