Procurement Specialist - Kildare
I'm currently recruiting for a Procurement Specialist for a busy team in Co. Kildare.
- Remote work - Monday to Friday
- Develop and improve procurement and contract strategy for each strategic project
- Contribute to the enhancement of processes and policies pertaining to procurement within the business. Proactively support and coach business representatives to follow same;
- Review and assess third party spends with team owners within the business unit and agree measures to either reduce cost, reduce consumption or mitigate risk. Ensure these measures are incorporated into category and supplier strategies and review, monitor and report on their progress
- Help to develop and implement a Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) system to monitor supplier performance and ensure continuous improvement and innovation embedded into the supply relationship;
- Prepare and review procurement documentation and participate fully in the negotiation of commercial contracts with suppliers throughout the procurement process
- Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team's, objectives.
- Honours Degree (NFQ 8) in relevant procurement or business discipline;
- 4 years Procurement/Category Management experience;
- Excellent knowledge of procurement policies/regulation and leading SRM practice.
- Immediately available
- Good communication skills and organisational skills
This is a full time temporary ongoing position with an immediate start
To apply, please upload your CV to the link below