Procurement Manager- North Dublin
My client, a Multi-national Refrigeration Manufacturer based in North Dublin, is in need of a Procurement Manager to oversee their busy Procurement Department.
My client is an innovative, cutting edge manufacturer who is going through a period of Growth and this is a fantastic opportunity for a Procurement Manager with Manufacturing or Industrial experience to join a strong team and grow on your career.
We are looking for a creative, growth-oriented Procurement Manager. If you are an experienced procurement professional who is energetic, highly organised, a self-starter, competitive and has passionate about what you do then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to advance your career with a global leader in commercial white goods sector.
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, The Procurement Manager will provide leadership for all strategic procurement activities. The successful candidate will have responsibility for all direct procurement activities across the organisation to support manufacturing.
The responsibilities for the Procurement Manager include but are not limited to:
- Managing a global supply base
- Developing best in class strategic sourcing strategies in line with market and commodity trends in order to optimise supply chains.
- Lead contract strategies for suppliers and create, negotiate, monitor and enforce where applicable, bring new suppliers online.
- Developing Strategies in relation to Supply chain Risk Management
- Delivering significant cost reductions for direct purchases.
- Developing processes to determine buy or make analysis.
- New product development, lead supplier selection, collaborate with cross-functional teams for successful implementation.
- Will Lead Project Teams and have full responsibility for managing Strategic Business Suppliers & Contract Manufactures
- Implementing stock control policies and measurements
The requirements for the desired Procurement Manager include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Management, or a related field.
- LEAN Qualification
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a Procurement or Supply Chain Management role
- Manufacturing Procurement
- Can demonstrate a proven background in delivering cost reduction programmes
- A strong negotiator.
- International souring experience
- Supplier Management experience
- In-depth Knowledge of supply chain management tools and techniques
- Strong analytical skills, ability to plan, organize, and lead.
- Excellent PC Literacy (Microsoft & ERP Systems).
- Excellent Business & financial acumen with demonstrated competence in managing budgets.
- Excellent Communication and Influencing skills
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.