Procurement Manager- Longford
Are you an experienced Procurement Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity? My client, a leading Construction Manufacturer based in Co. Longford has a full-time permanent position available at their rapidly growing company. Join us at our head office and play a crucial role in our success.
My client offers a competitive salary package and opportunities for career advancement. If you are a Procurement Manager and are ready for a new challenge, please reach out or apply today
- Pre-qualify and set up new suppliers according to company procedures.
- Conduct regular supplier assessments and negotiate agreements and prices.
- Assist in planning and managing budgets, policies, and practices.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Manage the company's internal purchasing system, ensuring accuracy and up-to-date information.
- Provide purchasing and supplier-related reports to senior management.
- Provide coaching and guidance for performance and career development to direct reports.
- Report on procurement savings.
- Conduct research to identify the best products and suppliers in terms of value, delivery schedules, and quality.
- Liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, and internal departments.
- Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities.
- Develop a purchasing strategy.
- Manage and oversee the purchasing department.
- Degree in Supply Chain or Procurement or related field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the construction industry.
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- Experienced negotiator.
- Ability to build and develop trusting relationships with suppliers and colleagues.
- Self-starter with a goal-focused mindset and ability to work independently.
- Excellent at working under strict deadlines and prioritizing and delegating workloads accordingly.
- Exceptional organizational, multitasking, and attention to detail skills.
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualification please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment