Procurement Manager- Limerick
My client, an Industrial Manufacturing provider, is in need of a Procurement Manager to join their fast paced and growing organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Procurement Manager with experience working in the Industrial or Manufacturing sector to join a forward thinking and expanding organisation.
Procurement Manager Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for the procurement and management for all packaging and materials for the business
- Working alongside preferred vendors on all ordering, scheduling of deliveries and usage monitoring to ensure packaging and materials are to the agreed standard for the company
- Sourcing and identifying new suppliers for packaging and materials as need that meet the organisation KPI's (price, regulatory requirements, reliability)
- Full responsibility for supplier performance, material replenishment and supply/demand alignment
- Management and control of slow-moving stock items and obsolete stock items. Identifying high risk packaging/materials and sourcing replacement products as needed.
- Working alongside the Senior Management Team to agree KPI's for the Procurement Department weekly/monthly basis
- Supporting the Senior Management Team annual on the tender for packaging and materials
- Working with New Product Development sourcing new materials as needed liaising with clients to ensure it meets customer needs
- Management of the Procurement Department-overseeing the staff in that department, looking after any training, ensuring KPI's are being met and any other duties as required.
- Any other duties as required in the Procurement Manager role
Purchasing Manager Requirements
- Previous experience in a Procurement Manager role- preferably within Industrial or Manufacturing sectors
- Very strong IT and Numerical skills- proficient with Excel and ERP systems
- Strong team working skills
- Highly structured with strong self-discipline and excellent organisational skills
- Relevant Supply Chain or Procurement qualification
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Hard working and reliable
If you feel that you fulfil the above requirements, please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.