Role: Procurement/ Supplier Engineer
My client is looking for an experienced Procurement Engineer to develop its direct materials to meet future needs in its site in Dublin. This is a great opportunity to work in a leading manufacturing setting with a varied supply base.
- Working with Strategic procurement with the goal of reducing cost process.
- Actively be involved in supplier evaluation.
- Assist in NPI activities.
- Conduct and analyse RfQ
- Promote the model of Cost and Value Engineering
- Initiate Supply agreements and NDAs
- Bachelors degree in engineering or in a related Science discipline
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience within a manufacturing setting.
- Commodity experience.
Call Cillian on 086 4648426 if you have any questions about the role or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/