Procurement Administrator - Galway
My client, a leading food Manufacturing company based in Galway, is currently recruiting a Procurement Administrator to join their growing organisation.
This is a permanent job with excellent opportunities, where you will play a key role in procurement of stock for the organisation ensuring that all materials are acquired in a timely and cost effective manner.
The procurement administrator is responsible for ordering, tracking and expediting materials in a timely manner, ensuring that all systems are kept up to date and that stock accuracy is kept to the highest standard. The procurement administrator will be building good relationships with suppliers and customers and have strong multi-tasking skills to work in this fast paced role.
- Maintain and update the stock ordering system
- Ensure that all orders are placed in a timely manner while keeping in mind the current stock holdings and lead times for deliveries
- Maintain and update PO reports for all pending stock
- Maintain and update pricing matrixes to ensure that all supplier pricing is accurate
- Ensure that all invoicing is correct and logged correctly on the system to minimise error or discrepancies
- Ordering other ad/hoc material as required
- Liaising with other departments/warehouse as required for collections, deliveries, stock shortages etc.
- Follow up with any supplier queries or issues as needed
Procurement Administrator Requirements:
- Previous procurement experience in a similar role
- Strong IT systems skills; Excel, Sage or other similar systems
- High level of organization
- Strong Customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Hardworking and reliable
If you feel that you fit the above requirements please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries in regards to the role please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.