Process Technician | Longford
My client, a medical device manufacturer in Longford have a requirement for an experienced Process Technician to join their team.
You will be responsible for for the efficient set up and operation of polymer processing lines in the fields of Injection Moulding.
What is in it for you?
- Permanent position
- This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company who having exciting growth plans for the immediate future.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
- Attractive salary and benefits package on offer
- Shift role - 4 cycle shifts.
The successful candidate will have a minimum 2 years' experience within a similar role and completed a Polymer Technology Apprenticeship qualification or equivalent qualification.
- A Polymer Processing Technician is responsible for the efficient set up and operation of polymer processing lines in the fields of Injection Moulding,
- Have a strong technical aptitude of processing characteristics and parameters for a broad range of polymer materials.
- Required to work with Production Manager, Technical Manager, Shift Manger, Team Leaders, Quality and Toolroom personnel
- Maintain company & product reputation by complying with all necessary Quality & Safety regulations.
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this amazing opportunity or contact Kerry on 0860443981 for an informal chat.