Process Scientist (Upstream)Job
FRS Recruitment has an exciting new job opportunity for an Upstream Process Scientist for a biopharmaceutical company in the Midlands, the location is commutable from Dublin, Kildare, Westmeath , Offaly and Tipperary . This global biopharma company are experiencing double digit growth year on year and this is set to continue with a current €10 million expansion programme currently underway. They have a strong pipeline of products together with a very progressive vision for the company. Candidates for the Upstream Process Scientist Job are currently being shortlisted with video interviews taking place soon after so please apply now so as not to miss out on this Upstream Process Scientist job
This is an ideal development opportunity to join a dynamic team who provide process science support to the ongoing requirements of the manufacturing area. The Upstream Process Scientist will work within the Development/Production Department and will support the development and validation of processes for recombinant proteins . This is a cross functional role in that it will allow you the opportunity to cover work in both upstream and downstream activities.
- Manufacture products using cell culture techniques
- Support the development, optimisation, scale-up and validation of all upstream steps in a monoclonal antibody production process.
- Strict adherence to GMP, working in a cleanroom environment and executing batch records.
- Support the writing and updating of Batch Manufacturing Records, SOPs, and other quality documents required for GMP manufacture.
- Provide hands-on support for all manufacturing activities including buffer / media preparation, cell culture and bioreactor process steps.
- Provide technical input and support writing of technical reports required for regulatory purposes
- Participate in Quality and Safety regulatory audits and completion of deviations and investigations into non-conformances.
- M.Sc. or BSc. in Chemical/Biochemical Engineering or related Biological Sciences with 1 year of industrial experience preferable
- Basic mammalian cell culture experience including thawing, culturing, cell counting.
- Experience using SAP and Trackwise/ETS would be highly advantageous.
- Hands on experience of bioreactors such as WAVE and Xcellerex or equivalent systems desirable.
- Experience in scale up of bioprocesses from bench scale to large scale.
- Working in a controlled regulated environment e.g. GMP/GLP
- Knowledge of analytical methods required for cell culture/protein characterisation.
- Experience with deviation investigations and CAPA implementation would be beneficial
- Knowledge of key suppliers of process materials and equipment including disposable systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you want to enjoy a new fast paced challenge and make real advancements scientifically and in your career as an Upstream Process Scientist please apply now. Contact Felicity 086 7821714 for more information
You may also have searched for the following job titles: Process Scientist, Process Scientist Job, Process Scientist Jobs, Process Scientist Job Kildare, Process Scientist Job Dublin, Process Scientist Job Westmeath, Process Scientist job Offaly