Process Safety Manager WFH
A leading Irish firm are looking to recruit a Process Manager. This role is suited to those with a Process Engineering background ideally within Waste Water Treatment works. They will have exposure to all aspects of process engineering from MEICA to Safety aspects. This is a long term permanent role with work from home option.
It is ideally suited to those who have worked in WWTP in the past. Experience with bodies such as Thames Water, Northumbrian Water, Irish Water, Scottish Water are of particular interest.
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following criteria;
- Engineering background at degree level in a MEICA related role.
- Relevant Qualification in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Chemical Engineering
- 7 years plus experience within an engineering or process role
- Relevant Qualification or experience within Safety aspects of Process Management
- Located in Dublin or surrounding counties or happy to travel to site as required in the greater Dublin area
- Exposure to waste water treatment plants from a process engineering perspective
- Has managed engineering and safety aspects of Waste Water and Water treatment plants
- Keen to work on a long term project
- Full EU driving licence
- Can start within a maximum of