Process Operator - Offaly
I'm currently recruiting for a number of Process Operatives to join a busy team in Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
- O. generation and ordering for manufacturing to support production batches
- Assist with writing SOPs and Forms.
- Record data and log activities according to cGMP standards.
- Cleaning on Production facility and equipment
- Calibration, set-up and use of production equipment including - autoclave, balances, pH and conductivity meters, osmometers, Blood Gas Analyzers and peristaltic pumps.
- Prepare solutions, including buffers, reagents, and cell culture media and related tasks including but not limited to pH titration, osmolality adjustment, sterile filtration techniques, and sampling.
- Execution of process manufacturing activity such as sampling of bioreactor.
- Prepare and operate equipment according to written procedures (SOPs)
- Assist with setting up the GMP areas for batch production including received materials, stock counts and performing cleaning tasks.
- Log production samples to QC.
- May include cross training in additional functional areas such as inventory management services.
- Leaving Cert or Equivalent.
- Applicants with Higher Certificates (NFQ Level 6) or Ordinary Bachelors degrees (NFQ Level 7) in science-related field would be advantageous.
- GMP experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Basic use of MS office.
- All applicants must have competence in spoken and written English.
To apply, please upload your CV to the link provided below.