Process (Moulding) Engineer
I am delighted to be assisting a company that has been in Cork for over 40 years and who have a brilliant reputation in the market because they really know how to look after & retain their employees. Due to this they have very low staff turnover and roles honestly do not come up with this company very often. The Process (Moulding) Engineer job hasn't been available for over 10 years and the Engineer who was previously in this job recommends my client so highly that they have been assisting with the recruitment process for a replacement!
Having met with this company a number of times in the last 6 months they really come across as a great orginisation to work for with a very friendly atmosphere i.e. a multinational manufacturer with a lovely SME feel!
This job offers an excellent and well above average salary and benefits package including a bonus of over 16% (highest I've seen!), healthcare, pension, free company doctor for you and your family, Life Assurance and a really strong educational assistance programme.
You will have a Minimum FETAC/QQI Level 6 or Level 7 qualification in a technical discipline Moulding Mechanical/Electrical or equivalent with previous production work experience in an injection-moulding environment.
As Process Engineer you will be responsible for operating moulding & auxiliary equipment, inspecting product to a pre-determined specification and completing all required documentation
Some of the key elements of the Process (Moulding) Engineer job include
* Ensures the quality of the parts produced by inspecting parts visually and through measuring devices while supporting the personnel by reporting on/resolving process/technical issues.
* Ensure the machine settings as per the validated status & define machine status in order to determine machine downtime and run time.
* Assisting with the introduction and validation of new tooling as well as the introduction and transfer of new moulds into production as required.
* Work closely with maintenance, tool room and process engineers to ensure technical support & providing assistance, support and training to operators.
* Oversees line clearance in conjunction with the relevant procedures.
* Understands and safely operates all equipment & reports and/or corrects unsafe working conditions.
* Manages the mould cleaning and cleaning of machines/robots and ancillary equipment & ensures that the correct raw materials are being used at each moulding machine.
Sound like your cup of tea? To apply, click the button!
Or if you just have some questions about the job or want to have a chat call Feargus on 086 020 2554 or connect with me on http://bit.ly/2aNqmls or https://twitter.com/FeargusYoung