Process Engineering Manager
Our client, based in East Cork, requires a Process Engineering Leader. You will be reporting in to the Operations Manager. This is a brand new role, which will add another layer to the management level. You will be joining an established multi national company and a tight knit team, where creativity and innovation is encouraged.
This is a hands-on operational role which includes leadership of production engineering activities, operational performance, EHS, quality, and continuous improvement within the production area and associated equipment trains.
Here are some of your key responsibilities:
* Accountable for driving compliance in Environmental, Health & Safety within manufacturing
* Manage and direct the day-to-day functioning of production engineering activities including critical troubleshooting, root cause analysis, CAPA and work prioritisation
* Provide technical and manufacturing expertise on the plant's product portfolio
* Provide leadership and direction to the production engineering team including mentor-ship on production and technical matters
* Responsible for delivery of all continuous improvement
Do you have an Engineering qualification?
Do you have 8+ years experience in a process engineering role in the chemical, pharma or food industry?
Are you a Lean expert?
If you are interested in hearing more about this pivotal role with this company of high repute please apply to day by sending your cv and I will contact you to discuss this further.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have also searched for process engineer job Cork, Cork process manager job, process manager Cork, Process Engineering lead job Cork, Cork process engineering lead jobs, process engineering lead jobs, process engineering manager jobs Ireland