Process Engineer - Systems Support
Currently recruiting for a Process Systems Support Engineer to work for our client based in Meath
Reporting to the Production Engineering Manager, the Technical Customer Liaison will take full responsibility for all technical activity for process systems proposals from enquiry to contract review.
* On receipt of enquiry from the Sales Engineer, establishing if the proposal can be delivered from a technical perspective
* Producing draft specification including budget costs and drawings / project plan and providing technical support and direction as necessary
* Producing appropriate documentation, including shipping and contract compliance documentation
* Responding to customer (ie end-user via Sales Engineer) enquiries for changes to the specification and additional requirements
* Liaising with purchasing team regarding the sourcing and expediting of components or equipment from specialist suppliers
* Managing the interaction with the customer (ie end-user via Sales Engineer) and resolving any issues arising promptly
* Project managing the time allocated against the project plan for each project
* Working to improve the quality and comprehensiveness of drawing packages, so as to minimise the need for amendments and additions where possible
* Finalising and agreeing the design specification with the customer
* Managing the conversion of drawings into detailed work instructions for manufacturing
* Handing over to Production in the Contract Review meeting
* Responsible for producing Systems drawings and Documentation as required and experienced in design implementation within the process sector
* Experienced in managing a design team
* Ideally experienced in working within an international business
* Ideally experienced in working within the pharmaceutical sector
* Proficient in AutoCad or similar drawing package
* Sound organisational and planning skills
* Commercially minded and responsive to customer requests
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.