Process Engineer - Sligo
My client, a Med Device Company, based in Sligo, are looking to hire a Process Engineer to join their expanding team in Sligo.
You will manage the product/process evaluation and associated record keeping. You will also be required to support manufacturing in the following issues:
- Major customer complaints
- Critical failures - line down situations
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead investigation of process problems, taking corrective action where deviation occurs.
- Operate equipment to evaluate changes or provide training to operators.
- Communication with customers/Project Managers regarding project progression.
- Third level relevant degree
- 5 years plus experience in similar role is essential.
- Experience of working in a medical device environment would be an advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to changing business needs.
- Motivated, Self-starting with ability to work with a team and also independently.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and bring to successful conclusions.
- Ability to work to strict international regulations regarding medical devices.
- A good understanding of Lean Principles.
- Experience of structured problem-solving techniques.
- Experience of technical report writing.
- Experience with process validations/FMEA's and protocols
Apply today for this amazing opportunity
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.