Process Engineer - North Dublin - Perm role
My client, a leading multinational, is looking for a Process Engineer to join their pharmaceutical plant in Dublin.
You will report to the Tech Ops Manager on site. You will need to have excellent GMP knowledge, API technology and provide technical support to the operational areas and engineering personnel in order that operations are conducted efficiently, and approved production and project schedules are achieved.
You will ideally have 2 - 4 years industry experience at site level environmental, health and safety experience working in a manufacturing pharmaceutical environment.
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and a very generous benefits package, including 29 days holidays.
- This is a Flexi role - core hours 10am to 3:30pm
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the DCS and other control systems in operational areas. Ensuring system compliance with all site standards and procedures. This includes maintaining a high level of system operational performance.
- Lead proactive problem-solving efforts and resolves process equipment issues, diagnoses technical problems and determines short-term and long-term solutions.
- Co-ordinate continuous improvement activities in the area through the application of Lean Six Sigma. Lead CI forums to identify and review the progress of improvement initiatives to ensure benefits are realised. Report on area performance.
- Minimum requirement: S. in Engineering, Chemical / Biochemical discipline or equivalent.
- 2 to 4 years' experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Experience in a cGMP API environment is preferred along with technical proficiency, including: broad understanding of filtration and purification technologies and processes, experience with process control systems, process instrumentation, equipment qualification, and process validation.
- Possesses excellent organisational, interpersonal, verbal communication and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively using own initiative or as a member of a team as required.
- Ability to prioritize multiple commitments and technical projects.
- Ability to shift priorities according to changes in department/facility needs and be open to different ideas/approaches.
- Ability to successfully progress projects independently, provide process engineering design, implementation/commissioning services and maintenance support of cGMP manufacturing.
- Provide significant contributions on project teams and may lead multi-functional teams.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills including Lean Six Sigma proficiency to at least Yellow Belt level.
- Is committed to continuous improvement.
- Experience of control systems (DCS, PLC) would be an advantage
Apply today for this amazing opportunity
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.