Process Engineer - Mayo
My client requires a Process Engineer - in their Manufacturing Team - to join their team in Mayo. This is a permanent job, offering amazing career opportunities.
In this job of Process Engineer, you will report into the Process Engineering Manager - you will support technical aspects of the Operations work-stream from a process improvement skillset. You must be lean minded, with a passion for six sigma.
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Apply a proactive and methodical approach to troubleshooting daily shift production issues and Continuous Improvement with cross functional teams, comprised of operations, engineering, quality, and safety.
- Perform detailed, technical breakdown analysis of improvements and ensure that quantitative, data is readily available to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Take ownership and lead the development, agreement and execution of continuous Improvement Initiatives in order to address gaps in throughput, quality, safety and environmental metrics.
- Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering or related field of study required.
- At least 3 years' experience in the process/FMCG industry leading projects and providing technical support.
- Strong track record of delivering Continuous Improvement Initiatives required.
Apply today for this amazing opportunity
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.