A leading biopharmaceutical client based in County Clare are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to join their team.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 years' experience working within biopharmaceutical environment. You will have a broad knowledge of Biopharmaceutical equipment and manufacturing processes along with experience in commissioning and qualification of process equipment and utilities items.
Within this position you will be responsible for supporting the manufacturing organisation in its day-to-day site operations, process improvements as well as providing support to capital and Technical Transfer project activities across the site.
- Permanent position
- Highly attractive salary and benefits package on offer
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing and innovative organisation at an exciting stage of the business.
- Friendly, inclusive and collaborative working environment. Teamwork and new ideas are very much encouraged
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
- Days only role - with flexible working hours.
Responsibilities ( A snapshot…)
- Support Capital project design and review activities, particularly Single use equipment items & setup.
- Support Process Technical transfer activities; including Design of Experiments, Single-Use items specifications development for manufacturing use and ongoing Process FMEA activities.
- Coordination of vendor activities for Commissioning & Qualification, Maintenance & Calibration and/or process improvements.
- Assist with the implementation and development of applicable engineering specifications and standards.
- Provide SME input to on-site SH&E programmes including process and task risk assessments, investigations and/or any other related aspect of safety improvement performed by the process engineer.
- Assist with the implementation, maintenance and measurement of a framework for compliance and continuous improvement in quality performance. Exhibit a right-first-time ethos while sustaining compliance to statutory, regulatory and company standards, procedures and systems.
- You will be Qualified to Degree Level in a related Engineering or Science discipline.
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience of working within a Biopharmaceutical environment in a Process engineering role.
- Cleanroom working knowledge is essential.
- Knowledge of biopharmaceutical process operations including Media & Buffer prep, Upstream & Downstream (i.e., Single Use Bioreactors, Centrifuges, UF/DF, TFF) is essential.
- Must be proficient in English (verbal & written).
- Experience of working in a start-up is desirable.
- Experience with Fill Finish operations is desirable.
Click Apply now to review the full details and job description for this amazing opportunity or contact Kerry on 0860443981 for an informal chat.