We are currently recruiting for a Chemical Engineer to join a manufacturing and production client based in Co: Louth.
You would be working as part of the Production Process team and be reporting into to the Production Manager
The key responsibilities of the position are to provide technical assistance primarily for the production, but also for the maintenance departments;
* Crushing and grinding (comminution) equipment
* Process performance including heat transfer applications, material/mass balances and process design
* Kiln Performance and Quality control issues
* Performance Monitoring and continuous process improvement
* Relevant Health and Safety issues
* Assist with projects and process improvement assignments
* Responsible for directing contractors on specific jobs or projects
* Assist with kiln overhauls, project startups and commissioning
* Resolve manufacturing problems and implementation of improvement programs
* Assist in the preparation and maintenance of documented manuals/processes
The role requires a strong technical background to interact with various departments at all stages of the production process and a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in industry, together with a degree or similar qualification in a Chemical Engineering related discipline.
You should posess excellent communication and relationship building skills with proven technical skills and business acumen along with project management experience and skills.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.