Our client, based in the Cork Glanmire area, requires a Process Production Support Engineer for their mid/high production manufacturing facility.
You will be joining an established multi national company, where training and development and promotional prospects are encouraged. I have worked with this company for 8 years recruiting top talent and have witnessed the growth and development of the facility and staff. They manufacture products and equipment for a multitude of industries.
Do you have a formal engineering degree?
Do you have 2 years post qualification process, production support experience gained in a mid/high volume production facility?
Your duties will include:
* Support manufacturing processes and provide process improvements to existing products.
* Support and optimise production tooling.
* Product Quality Testing and reporting.
* To define and validate manufacturing process for upgrade products or new products.
* To work closely with other Engineers and Production Staff to drive outputs, quality standards and process improvements.
If you would like to hear more about this process engineer, production support engineer job in Cork, please apply today by sending your cv and I will contact you to discuss this further.
Please note: you need to be living in Ireland to apply for this process engineer job in Cork.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 0864106852
You may have searched for junior process engineer job Cork, junior production support engineer job Cork,. Cork process engineer job, Cork production support engineer job, process improvement job Cork