Are you an experienced analytical process driven engineer with a strong background in applied statistics & control systems with a track record of delivering results?
Are you familiar with the regulatory requirements of ISO or similar ?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with a company that offer excellent promotional opportunities?
YOUR NEW COMPANY:
FANTASTIC working environment, this company operate in a really interesting sector and work with some massive blue-chip clients globally. This company have been present in East Cork for over 30 years and offer competitive salaries, bonus, pension, healthcare, and educational assistance. They also provide a fantastic culture where innovation and new ideas are actively promoted and place a high emphasis in creating a work environment where people can perform to the highest level.
Having met with this company a number of time in the last 4 years I can genuinely vouch for the fact that you will be working in a very friendly and teamwork orientated work environment in a location that's very commutable from East Cork, West Waterford, Cork City & South Tipperary.
YOUR NEW JOB:
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager as Process Engineer you will working closely with a team of product / process engineers, to deliver high quality, new and innovative products to customers, in a timely -and cost-effective manner across multiple product lines. As Process Engineer you will also be setting process direction and driving continuous improvement & process improvement across the plant.
As Process Engineer some of your key duties will include:
New Product Introduction
- Work closely with customers to develop new products and repair solutions, within the NPI process.
- Lead process redesign projects, from cradle to grave, complete proof of principle activity, assist in the development and installation & qualification of new process equipment.
- Complete process characterization work, process capability and stability runs, to qualify new product & processes, in line with annual business plan.
- Project management, planning and co-ordination of multiple projects, in a cross functional environment.
- Lead Lean Six Sigma process improvement activity on critical processes, in conjunction with other key stakeholders, to reduce manufacturing cost.
- Identification and implementation of process related continuous improvement activities that improve product quality and grow overall equipment effectiveness.
- Bring best practice methodologies to the organization that will lead to improved process capability, to increase overall equipment efficiency.
- Ensure current best practices are maintained and keep abreast of new relevant technologies.
- Provide technical support to other functional groups to effectively troubleshoot any product, process, material or equipment problems
- Engage with associates in the identification and resolution of corrective/preventative actions that address any process quality related manufacturing issues.
- Provide technical support to the Quality team to help resolve any customer related problems/issues as needed
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU:
Have 3 years + experience in a process/manufacturing engineering role within a regulated environment and hold a Level 8 Physics/Chemistry Science or Mechanical/Material/Process Engineering qualification.
Are self-motivated with good communication/ problem solving skills, good organizational skills, a high level of enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn and be a team player.
Have previously worked in a lean, six-sigma environment and good PM skills with the ability to lead across functional teams
Please submit your CV via the link and suitable applicants will be contacted within 24 hours