Process Engineer, Co. Tipperary
My Client, a leading agricultural equipment manufacturer based in Tipperary, are seeking an experienced Process Engineer to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who has a proven ability to influence change and drive improvements.
Within this role you will be required to support the production floor to ensure KPI's are met. You will develop new process whilst ensuring existing processes are met ensuring products are produced at the highest quality and in a timely manner.
- Educated to degree level in Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 12 months experience in industrial or machine manufacturing industry - fabrication environment preferable.
- Knowledge and experience in lean manufacturing highly desirable.
- Experience project management and process improvement.
- Strong communication, project management and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Autocad and Inventor
- Knowledge of an ERP system would be an advantage
Apply now for an immediate interview!
For a confidential discussion and to review the full Job Description contact
Kerry on 086 044 3981