Process Engineer - €60-000 - €90,000 DOE
A leading specialist contractor is looking to recruit a Process Engineer for key wastewater infrastructure projects in Dublin and the greater Leinster area.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced engineer to join a reputable growing firm. The firm are engaged in essential works for the next 5 years and can offer longevity for their staff.
The ideal candidate will satisfy the following criteria;
- Degree qualified in Chemical, Water, Process Engineering
- 5+ years' experience within the water / wastewater process / MEICA sector
- Keen to work in the Dublin area and ideally located in Dublin or the surrounding area
- Excellent IT skills.
- Keen to work on multimillion euro projects
- Experience with public and private projects a major advantage
- Greater understanding of process requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen to develop to project management skills
- Interested in a multifunctional environment
The company are currently working on a remote basis but you will be required to visit sites in the greater Leinster area.
For a confidential discussion contact Kerry on 086 044 3981