FTC - 2 years
Are you a currently looking to progress your career in the Healthcare / Medical Device sector in the Midlands? If so, this may be the opportunity that you have been waiting for!
My client, a Healthcare /Medical Device company have an exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer.
I am honoured and very proud to be working with this well-known medical device company in Offaly - they work within packaging industry with a world class reputation for quality and service.
Regarded as a great place to work, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that really makes a difference to the lives of others particularly during this challenging economic time. Be part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress and deliver meaningful impacts.
- Supports Manufacturing Operation during project.
- Participates in / leads Lean Six Sigma projects and other activities.
- Writes, conducts, analyses, and reports on new equipment capabilities, qualifications (IQ/OQ/PQ), and validations.
- Conducts tests and trial runs of processes.
- Troubleshoots daily production and process problems.
- Identifies, develops, and implements plans associated with, cost reduction, waste reduction.
- Level 8 degree in an Engineering or Science discipline.
- 3+ years experience in the healthcare / medical device sector.
- Continuous Improvement focused.
Call Cillian on 086 464 8426 if you have any questions or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn
#processengineer #medicaldevice #ofaaly #manufacturingengineer #midlandsjobs #engineeringjobs #processengineerjobs #contractjobs #projectengineer #westmeathjobs