Process - Engineer
I am delighted to be assisting my client a leading highly automated medical device in Dublin a Process Engineer
My client is a leading, highly automated, high volume manufacturing plant. They are known for having cutting edge, state of the art equipment onsite. This role will be perfect for someone coming from medical device, pharmaceutical, electronics, automotive, food industries that is highly automated.
TheProcess Engineerbe involved in process development, troubleshooting, maintenance and C.I. of the production process and equipment.
I have placed a number of candidates with this company and every person who I have place there is really happy. It has a very friendly atmosphere, down to earth team environment. They are a multinational manufacturer with a lovely SME feel. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make a break into the Medical Device industry.
- Develop, design, and evaluate equipment and processes.
- Drive process improvements through identification of problems.
- Liaise with external vendors using Lean / Six Sigma and project management techniques.
- Assist with Customer Complaints and CAPA investigations along with Develop and manage preventive maintenance plans.
- Liaise with external equipment manufacturers / suppliers.
You will have post qualification experience with continuous improvement or process improvement within an automated manufacturing environment. You will have strong data analysis skills and experience applying structured problem-solving methodologies.
If you have any questions feel free to call Cillian on 086 4648426 or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/