Our client is looking for a new Process Engineer due to increased growth in their industry. They have a history of continuous improvement and innovation and are now considered to be a world leader in the industry.
They are a flat team-based organisation which affords the opportunity to interface directly with all functions in the company. They will facilitate and support you in utilising and developing your skills, knowledge and experience.
If you're a high calibre engineering professional who enjoys working with people, processes and equipment, and have a manufacturing background, this is an excellent opportunity to play a key role within a leading-edge company.
As the Process Engineer the candidate will support process technologies to support production. They will also demonstrate application of Lean methodologies, and process improvement tools in identification of "waste" process steps and development of efficient, cost effective equipment and processes.
This role provides a competitive package in a friendly and fast paced environment.
- Root cause and problem solve production issues for Injection Moulding Machines. Own and complete CAPA's and NC's related to production issues.
- Have a continuous improvement focus, demonstrating strong knowledge of Six Sigma methodologies
- Liaise with engineering teams and external equipment/tooling vendors.
- Leads the development and execution of experimentation and testing to enable optimization and troubleshooting of key processes and equipment. Set up, maintenance and troubleshooting of production machines.
- Co-ordinates the introduction of new processes and all associated process and quality system documentation requirements including technical and process work instructions.
- Completes or leads the writing and release of process validation documentation including FMEA's, Validation Plans, protocols and reports.
- 2-3 years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
- BEng/BSc in a relevant discipline
- Knowledge & exposure to injection moulding machines, process set up and optimization essential.
For a confidential discussion or further information please contact Emer on 0860437889