Are you an experienced analytical process driven engineer familiar with the regulatory requirements of ISO or similar?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with a company that offer excellent promotional opportunities?
A brand new job has just opened up for a Process Engineer to join a Cork based well-established multi-national company
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager the main function of this job will be to lead and mentor engineering while also setting process direction and driving continuous improvement &improvement across the plant.
The company operate in a really interesting sector and work with somel very large blue chip clients globally and having met with this company recently I can genuinely vouch for the fact that you will be working in a very friendly and teamwork orientated work environment.
There is an excellent salary & benefits package available in a location that's very commutable from East Cork, West Waterford, Cork City & South Tipperary.
As Process Engineer some of your key duties in this job will include:
- Troubleshooting and provide technical support of products, process, materials and equipment operation.
- Specify, introduce, validate andcontinuously improve equipment and processes.
- Integrate developed products into the production process
- Support the Development Engineering team in the development, optimisation and implementation of new products and technologies.
- Establish & maintain strong relationships with customers.
We would love to hear from you if you:
Have 3 years + experience in a process/manufacturing engineering role and Hold a Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification.
Please submit your CV or Call Feargus for a confidential chat on 086 020 2554 or connect with me on: LinkedIn at http://bit.ly/2aNqmls or https://twitter.com/FeargusYoung