As the Process Engineer, you will have responsibility for the development and execution of plans to continuously improve and optimize product quality and process yield.
* Responsible for identification and implementation of process related continuous improvement activities to improve product quality and increase Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
* Ensure all process developments and improvements meet the Quality Management System requirements (ISO 13485, FDA & JPAL).
* Strong analytical approach to problem-solving to deliver innovative solutions.
* Engage with the appropriate personnel in the identification and resolution of Corrective/Preventative actions to address Quality, Technical, and Manufacturing issues (Audit Actions, NCR's, CAPA's, etc).
* Participate in risk assessments and HAZOPs of manufacturing processes and equipment.
* Primary Degree (Level 8) in Process, Production, Manufacturing, Polymer, Materials, Biomedical or Mechanical engineering with minimum of 3 years' experience.
* Relevant experience with statistical process control and capability analysis required.
* Achievement of Six Sigma/Green Belt/Black Belt accreditation would be a distinct advantage.
* Experience of lean concepts such as 5S and standard work would be an advantage.
Call Cillian on 086 464 8426 if you have any questions or if you want to learn more about this role.