Are you ready to progress your career with a leading med device company in Limerick in a state of the art facility where there is plenty of opportunities for promotion and personal development?
Do you come from an extrusion/polymer background?
Do you have 5 years + relevant experience?
Rapidly growing, US Multi-national healthcare company in Limerick currently recruiting for a Process/Polymer Engineer.
With an amazing working environment, this company operate in a really interesting sector - full of surprises and massive projects and as Polymer/Process Engineer you will provide support to on-site manufacturing
This is a company that fully support YOU and YOUR long term career goals. They offer full educational support, pension, canteen, parking, life assurance and an annual bonus.
This is a place where achievement is recognized and internal progression opportunities are very much available.
Some of the key elements of the Polymer Process Engineer role will include:
* Leading new process development & process improvement projects while participating in cross functional teams and value stream initiatives
* As Polymer-Process Engineer you will also be involved in process characterisation, Production support, Validation, FMEA,
* Tooling management and design, Equipment purchase, commissioning and installation
* Validation and development of manufacturing processes including materials and processing technology.
* Source and manage vendors for the supply of new equipment and processes.
My client is looking for a qualified person to Degree level 8 in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with medical device technology experience.
To succeed in the Engineering role, you will have 5+ years' technical experience in a similar environment with project management skills and that understanding of how engineering impacts on the key business drivers of the organisation
You will also have an understanding of Lean Principles and the NPI process along with a proven track record in driving projects to completion
Sounds like your cup of tea? To apply, click the button!
Or if you just have some questions about the job or want to have a chat call Feargus on 086 020 2554 or connect with me on http://bit.ly/2aNqmls or https://twitter.com/FeargusYoung