Process Engineer - Development
I am delighted to be assisting my client a leading highly automated medical device plant in Dublin find a Process Engineer.
My client is a leading, highly automated, high volume manufacturing plant. They are known for having cutting edge, state of the art equipment onsite. This role will be perfect for someone coming from medical device, pharmaceutical, electronics, automotive, food industries that are highly automated.
The Process Engineer will manage the completion of projects within the development engineering function from concept to completion.
I have placed a number of candidates with this company and every person who I have placed there is really happy. It has a very friendly atmosphere, down to earth team environment. They are a multinational manufacturer with a lovely SME feel. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make a break into the Medical Device industry.
- Engage with vendors on the design, development, and evaluation of processes and equipment.
- Plan, execute and analyse experimental builds, ensuring product specification.
- Execute process improvements through the identification of problem areas/opportunities and collaboration with internal groups and external vendors.
- Liaise with Quality and R&D teams in the development of NPI projects.
- Investigate and evaluate existing and/or new technologies and coordinate associated project activities.
- At least 5 years of experience working in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- The successful candidate will have a Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and will have the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.