Process Engineer €65k d.o.e
Process Engineer, Limerick
My client is a well established industrial manufacturer situated in Limerick. This is an opportunity for an experienced Chemical Process Engineer to step into a role with one of Ireland most interesting companies.
While in this role you will be apart of an innovate Engineering team where you will gain exposure to a multitude of Process equipment and technologies!
About the company:
Join an organization you can be proud of! You will gain valuable experience and work in an environment where your skills will be developed. This job will give you opportunities to work directly with all aspects of the production plant!
In this role you will be working on plant improvement projects to maximize output in the safest and most efficient way possible. You will be recommending modifications and promoting new ideas with your team.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Chemical Engineering Degree (Process Engineer or similar)
- 5+ years experience in a Process Engineering role is essential
- Worked on process improvement projects.
- H&S knowledge; ideally gained in a production facility or oil & gas.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
APPLY TODAY but submitting your CV for review. Suitable applicants will be contacted with in 2 working days.
CONSULTANT: MARCHON MONROE 0860418739