Process Development Engineering Manager
Are you ready to progress your career with one of the world's largest med tech companies?
Do you have excellent team building, communication, people management and leadership skills?
Have you managed engineers in the med device sector?
If so this may be the role for you!
Rapidly growing, US Multi-national healthcare company in Galway currently recruiting for a PD Engineering Manager.
With an amazing working environment, this company operate in a really interesting sector - full of surprises and massive projects and as Process Development (PD) Manager you will be provide leadership and direction to a PD team ensuring the implementation of strategic and tactical PD activities supporting a specific business unit.
Day to day some of key elements of the PD Engineering Manager role will include
· Lead, grow and motivate a highly talented, diverse, world-class performance engineering team
· Drive innovation in technologies to support product and process design of next generation products
· Partner with internal and external experts to maintain and strengthen relevant technical expertise.
· Grow and nurture cross site and cross functional relationships in a large, multi-site, matrixed organization.
· Manage high-level experienced engineers, and possibly other supervisors, involved in an array of process development and technology exploration projects.
· Lead the team to ensure achievement of functional excellence and project objectives.
· Mentor, coach, and ensure career development plans are in place for direct reports.
· Collaborate with core teams to establish objectives and evaluate progress of direct reports.
· Generate novel solutions to both engineering and organisational challenges.
This is a company that fully support YOU and YOUR long term career goals. They offer full educational support, defined benefit pension, subsidized canteen, parking, life assurance and an annual bonus designed to reward hard work and hitting targets. This is a place where achievement is recognized and internal progression opportunities are very much available.
My client is looking for a qualified person to Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline, Masters preferred and desirably with 5-7 years' relevant experience within the medical device sector with a minimum of two years direct managerial experience of engineers.
Sounds like your cup of tea? To apply, click the button!