Process Development Engineer - Galway - Hybrid role
My client, a leading multinational, is looking for a Process Development Engineer to join their brand new Medical Device Division in Galway. This is a hybrid role and offers you the opportunity to join an expanding organisation with lots of opportunity for career growth.
You will need to gave experience in medical device research and/or development roles to join our team. The ideal candidate is someone who can work independently, thrives under pressure and is committed to an exceptional level of delivery standards. You will ideally have 1 - 3 years in the medical device industry or similar.
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and generous benefits package.
- This is a Hybrid role
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the project teams in the process development, transfer, validations and subsequent commercialisation of products during the product lifecycle
- Set up new manufacturing equipment/production lines and assist with staff training, as required.
- Apply new technologies and methodologies to optimise process design & performance.
- Work with external vendors to specify, develop and commission new process technologies
- Minimum requirement: S. in Engineering, Chemical / Biochemical discipline or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years' experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Engineering experience in Medical Device industry or other regulated industry
- Knowledge of medical device quality & regulatory systems and medical device directive (EN ISO13485 and FDA CFR 820). Knowledge of Stage-Gate process and/or Product Development life cycle.
Please contact me today for a confidential conversation about your next career move.
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.