Process Development Engineer
Our client a very well-known and highly thought of manufacturer is looking for a Process Development Engineer who has a minimum of 2 year's experience. This is a great place to work and have low turnover of staff. They are offering a very competitive salary and excellent benefits at their state-of-the-art Waterford
The position will focus on all aspects of new product introduction and development in a production environment both on existing and new technology platform
I have assisted this company with their recruitment needs for a number of years and every person I have placed there has been incredibly happy. Every time a candidate goes for an interview with this company, they want the job!
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Design, execute, and analyse experiments.
- Support new produce/process validations.
- Provide process optimization.
- Develop and support new manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Support existing manufacturing processes, quality improvements and cost reductions.
- Ensure product quality and all tasks are in accordance with established SOPs, GMPs, Divisional Specifications, and EHS standards.
- Train manufacturing and junior personnel in required operations.
- Will not have direct reports, may be engineering lead on projects.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Scientific or Engineering Discipline.
- Knowledge in Statistical Analysis including experience of DOE and SPC.
- Specialized Training: Six Sigma Black Belt and DFSS experience preferred.
- Minitab/JMP Statistical Software preferred.
To Apply, click the button, or if you have any questions Call/Text/WhatsApp Leo Cordingley on 086 049 5443 or connect with me on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lcordingley/