Process Development Engineer
Our client a very well-known and highly thought of manufacturer is looking for a Process Development Engineer who has a minimum of 2 year's experience. This is a great place to work and have low turnover of staff. They are offering a very competitive salary and excellent benefits. Opportunities are open in Cork or Galway as our client has facilities in both locations.
The position will focus on all aspects of new product introduction and development in a production environment both on existing and new technology platforms
DUTIES AND TASKS
- Lead new product introduction and development in a production environment both on existing and new technology platforms as a member of the production development and engineering team.
- Project manages all elements of new product/process introduction including processes, plant and equipment into a production environment from manufacture of initial prototypes through to product launch. This will require working closely with all project stakeholders across diverse functional groups including product management, engineering (manufacturing & test), quality, supply chain, production, training and finance.
- Proactively share updates and ensures all deliverables / dependencies are highlighted.
- Build & execute strategic plans, ensuring quality requirements are adhered to.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Production / Biomedical Engineering or equivalent with 2 years' work experience.
- Specific experience in the following is a distinct advantage
- New Product-Process Introduction
- Project Management
- Technology Transfer
- An openness to new technologies and ability to follow-up on these independently.
- A motivated individual with strong can do attitude.
- Ability to lead, communicate and appropriately influence project team members
- Ability to relate and work effectively with staff at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent organizational and computer literacy skills.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
To Apply, click the button, or if you have any questions Call/Text/WhatsApp Leo Cordingley on 086 049 5443