Principle Software Engineer
Job Title: Principle Software Engineer
Location: Limerick City
Great new opportunity for a Principle Software Engineer to join a well renowned company who specialise in providing managed service solutions for telecoms companies all over the EU and North America.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside a talented and dedicated development team in an Agile environment to be involved with the design and development of their product suite.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take their Principle Software Engineer career to the next level.
Principle Software Engineer Requirements:
- Expert programming skills in Java
* An ability to write clean, simple performant code
* Expert understanding of web-services and SOA, ideally RESTful APIs
* Solid experience of databases, data modelling and SQL
* Experience of complex refactoring techniques
* Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Automated Testing
* First hand experience of Lean and Agile practices
* Expert knowledge of Continuous Delivery techniques
* Pair Programming experience
* Expert knowledge of Design Patterns
* Software analysis and design knowledge/experience
* Solid knowledge of Telecoms data
* Solid knowledge of using SCM tools
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Troubleshooting skills
* Comfortable working on large scale, complex systems
* Experience of distributed computing platforms such as Hazelcast
* Experience of DB2 on Linux or IBMi
* Experience of IBMi Operating Systems
If this Principle Software Engineer vacancy sounds right for you then send across your CV today for consideration.