Principal R&D Engineer
My client, a leading multinational, is looking for a Principal R&D Engineer to join their Medical Device Division in Galway. This is a hybrid role and offers you the opportunity to join an expanding organisation with lots of opportunity for career growth.
You will have extensive knowledge of medical device products and associated manufacturing processes. The ideal candidate is someone who can work independently, thrives under pressure, and is committed to an exceptional level of delivery standards.
Ideally you would have 5 years' experience with at least 2 of these in Medical Device.
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and generous benefits package.
- This is a Hybrid role
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Uses engineering principles and techniques in areas such as medical device design, strength of materials, statistics, IP, test method development, process technology, engineering analyses (CFD, FEA, etc), Design of Experiments, clinical and pre-clinical med device design standards / regulations while working on assigned projects and solving problems.
- Consistently demonstrates use of Engineering Principles and Application Skills.
- Assesses the feasibility and soundness of proposed engineering evaluation tests, products or equipment.
- Third level qualification in Engineering or Science. Minimum Bachelor's Degree (Level 8) in a Science / Technology / Engineering related discipline. Masters and/or Ph.D. in Engineering or related field welcomed.
- Engineering experience in Medical Device industry or other regulated industry
- Teamwork and emotional intelligence
- Good self-management - continuous performance is both an objective and a mind-set
- Has an innovative approach - a bold thinker and doer, matching creativity with vigilance
Please contact me today for a confidential conversation about your next career move.
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.