Principal IT Recruitment Consultant
Principal IT Recruitment Consultant, Dublin city
FRS Recruitment is a multi-award winning, 10 Branch National Recruitment agency, with a fantastic team of talented recruiters. Due to continued success and an ever growing market share, we are currently hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our IT team. This role can be based in our Dublin city centre, Limerick city or Galway offices.
Here is some insight from our IT team on their experience of working with FRS:
- "The nationwide presence and flexibility of working in any of these locations in Ireland.
- Team spirit (IT) - even though I work remotely there is a great team spirit and everyone works really well together to not only satisfy the candidate and client but also to close deals. Everyone really wants to help each other out!
- Within IT there are so many hot desks and so many live roles to actively work on - it is not all about cold calling and BD - there is an opportunity to make commission pretty much immediately
- Strategy - if something looks like it's not working within the team new strategies are introduced to ensure that client's needs are being met and to ensure everyone is getting the opportunity to make placements
- Targets are clear from the beginning, you know what you are working towards and you are helped along to meet that target every step of the way"
"I think on the IT side what sets us apart is the pooled resources in terms of being able to deliver on large projects in particular, several consultants working together to ensure service to the client. There is a very good rapport. One is happy to come to work and work productively with the team."
What are we looking for?
- 6+ years' consistently successful agency recruitment experience ideally with one to two employers max
- This person must be very hard working, sales focused & tenacious.
- You must also be naturally confident, dynamic, outgoing, have a natural network and must thrive in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Honest and trustworthy individual with high levels of ethics and integrity when it comes to candidates and clients.
- You must also have a natural personality for selling. Picking up the phone to candidates and clients and selling an opportunity, candidate profiles and our service offering.
- Strong negotiating skills are essential!
- Desire to build a long term career in IT Recruitment with FRS.
In return we offer:
- Autonomy: You will not be micromanaged, we offer autonomy but with support and work hard to make our employees feel valued.
- Technology: The best technology, job boards, 200,000 + candidate CRM & great head office support structures
- Our people: Make FRS Recruitment a great company to work for.
- Quality: Our service levels to candidates and clients is excellent, we are honest, ethical and quality focused
- Our success: We are well networked nationally, an award winning agency part of FRS Network with a total of 44 Offices nationally.
- Financial Rewards: Our commissions are the highest in the industry and we have no thresholds!
To discuss this Principal IT Recruitment Consultant role please apply via the link and we will arrange to discuss further in complete confidence. If you are looking for a supportive environment where your input is rewarded and you are not just a number, then FRS is the place for you!