Principal ERP Consultant | Remote, Ireland
Principal ERP Consultant
Our longstanding client is currently seeking out a highly successful and accomplished Principal Consultant to join their team in providing all aspects of the independent ERP implementation process for their current and future client base. You will have the opportunity to guide, advise and spear-head large ERP projects for your clients and support the growth of the business through up-selling your teams skill-set and services. You will draw from your experience and understanding of business processes and digital transformation in IT to help your clients select, audit and adopt the best solutions for them. Working with C-Suite executives and high-level clients, you will bridge your broad knowledge and experience of business and digital transformation projects to the needs of your client, showcasing your expertise and value.
What are we looking for?
- Proven and detailed knowledge of ERP or CRM systems, process and implementation at scale.
- Strong experience understanding the principles of supply chain management, accounting or sales process management.
- Broad knowledge of enterprise applications, business process, and proven experience working in consulting and project based environments.
- Level of high academic achievement mixed with on-going professional development.
- Proven experience as a senior member of a team, leading digital transformation deliverables in an organisation or for clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to author professional and consultative documents
- Combination of EQ and IQ that bridges analytic rigour to stakeholder management.
- Drive, focus and determination to to take your experience and potential to the next level.
- Travel likely required when on-site client visits are requested.
*Applications are only being considered from those who possess Stamp 4 or Irish/EU citizenship while residing in Ireland.