Principal Cloud Engineer - Remote from UK or Ireland only!
Minimum Requirements (Required)
* 5+ years and a proven record of success in administration of cloud infrastructure and deployed applications for enterprise SaaS or PaaS companies in public clouds such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
* 5+ years of experience in administration of IT systems include compute, network, storage, access control
* 5+ years and a proven record of success of using/creating automated delivery and configuration tools
* 5+ years and a proven record of success in monitoring of cloud infrastructure and SaaS or PaaS applications
Critical Skills (Required)
* Energetic, motivated, and customer focused.
* Exceptional critical and highly analytical thinking skills; ability to decompose complex problems, prioritize issues, and implement sensible solutions.
* Proficient experience managing outages, customer escalations, crisis management, and other similar circumstances.
* Able and willing to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
* Strong knowledge of cloud infrastructure includes computer, networking, storage and other cloud services.
* Solid foundation in Linux/Windows operating systems and tools.
* Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure includes switches, routers, firewalls, VPNs, IDS, IPS, Proxy, etc.…
* Proficient with DevOps tools and environments like Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Teraform.
* Proficient with scripting languages like Python, PowerShell, Bash.
* Experience with centralized logging services like StackDriver , ELK, DataDog, Splunk.
* Experience with monitoring tools like StackDriver, NewRelic, Graphite, Nagios, Zabbix.
* Understanding of cybersecurity methodology such as security controls, access control and auditing
* Adhere to standard operations procedures
* Excellent communicator and presentation skills
Additional Knowledge and Skills (Preferred)
* Experience working with across multiple boundaries including internal and external relationships management.
* Advanced Experience with DevOps methodology and Continuous Delivery.
* Experience in migrating products from on premise to cloud
* Capability of effectively negotiating with peers without direct authority
* Experience with HIPAA compliance and the security of PHI data
* Familiarity with Healthcare IT standards as well as with Healthcare workflows
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field