Primary Healthcare Advisor (OTC)
Primary Healthcare Advisor (OTC) - Dublin 6
Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a busy retail pharmacy. This role can be a Monday to Friday role.
This person will provide key support to the Managing Pharmacist in the dispensary in a busy and challenging environment. Working to agreed operating procedures within the pharmacy to maintain the highest ethical standards and deliver excellent customer care.
The position will be full-time permanent
- Min of 2 years OTC Pharmacy sales experience essential
- Highly Customer Focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good attention to detail is essential
- Good vitamin knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills, within a challenging environment.
- Cashier experience an advantage.
- Ability to use discretion when addressing information with strict confidentiality.
- IT skills would be an advantage.
Please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856 for details on this role and other pharmacy positions nationwide.
If you know someone who may be interested in this position, please pass on the details.
OTC Pharmacy Sales Assistant, Pharmacy Sales Assistant, Pharmacy Retail, Retail Assistant, Dublin