Primary Care Child Psychologist
Primary Care Child Psychologist -County Tipperary
FRS Healthcare are recruiting a Primary Care Child Psychologist on behalf of a Primary Care Team in County Tipperary. The successful candidate will provide a psychological assessment and therapy service for children aged 0-18 years who are experiencing a mild to moderate, social, emotional, or behavioural difficulties.
Summary: This is a fulltime vacancy for a duration of 9-12 months, working week is Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm, working as part of a paediatric primary care service.
The Psychologist will see children and their families for assessments, advice, psychological therapy, and group interventions.
A number of different types of services are offered such as Parenting groups, Parent Information Talks and Psychology intervention services e.g. Counselling/ Psychological therapy
Working in partnership with the multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of first-class Psychology service within the paediatric primary care service in County Tipperary.
- A recognised qualification (Doctorate) in clinical, counselling, or educational psychology (Doctorate)
- Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland are required to hold validation of their qualifications with the Dept of Health & Children
- Post graduate experience within a similar setting is essential, placement experience will be recognised.
- Permission to work in Ireland is essential
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Available to take up work within 4-6 weeks.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you have sufficient experience and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information