Pricing Manager (Limerick )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Pricing Manager on behalf of a leading global distributor. This is a full-time permanent role.
My client is a leading industrial consumables distributor with an internationally recognized brand. Due to continued growth and expansion we now have a newly created position for a Pricing Manager. This is a full-time permanent role.
The Pricing Manager will work closely with operations and sales management and help to develop & maintain appropriate pricing strategies across the business.
Job Location - Limerick City
Duties to include
- Maintain, develop and enhance appropriate pricing for products and services.
- Ensure delivery of the company pricing strategy.
- Highlight margin opportunities within key categories and channels
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of internal departments to ensure that the pricing methodology complies with company policies and maximises profitability.
- Provide industry expertise on pricing trends and competitor pricing.
- Work closely with sales management to develop and roll out pricing models and strategies for product lines, ensuring that any pricing changes are clearly managed and communicated
- Train sales employees on negotiation and how to maximise gross profit
- Maintain price lists, contribute content for sales training, review price quotes and generate reports on gross profit.
- Experience in a Pricing Manager / Pricing Analyst / Pricing department role desirable
- Experience of working within a complex commercial environment
- High levels of numeracy and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Sales or negotiation experience
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint & Word; SAP and Access an advantage)
- Understanding of B2B sales and distribution environments
Interested candidates to email their cv through the attached link
35 to 40k DOE