Practice Financial Reporting Sr Manager
My client, one of the top 10 practices globally (operating in over 90 countries) is looking for a Financial Reporting Senior Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The job would be hybrid in their office in Dublin.
You will join the Financial Accounting and Outsourcing Services Division that provides accounting, financial reporting and compliance services to clients in various sectors including manufacturing, distribution, retail, financial services, professional services and public sector.
Some of your main responsibilities would include:
- Managing the review of management accounts across various sectors including manufacturing, distribution, retail, financial services, professional services and public sector.
- Managing the preparation of financial reports on a quarterly basis, and the review of group and statutory financial statements, as well as company's annual budget.
- Liaising with commercial functions providing support as required
- Managing all account opening and account closing processes.
- Remaining up to date with all accounting and regulatory standards to ensure compliance with all legislative practices.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) with 3 + years' minimum PQE.
- Experience in managing teams ideally within a professional services environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate and interact with people at all levels.
- Strong technical knowledge and application of various accounting standards, primarily IFRS, US GAAP and FRS 102.
In return, my client offers a diverse, flexible and collaborative environment as well as excellent benefits and progression.
If this is of your interest, get in touch with Monica Bergmann.