Practice Development Facilitator job
Will you help my client to be the best national provider of residential care for the older person and to become a place to work where everyone can excel? I am calling on call experienced Nurse managers with additional level 9 post grad qualification who would love to support and mentor clinical employees of nursing homes and work alongside PICs in order to ensure that the care provided is in line with national standards whilst ensuring that it is also efficient and productive. Become Practice Development Facilitator and gain valuable experience in this support role with a group of residential homes. Travel involved.
Job title: Practice Development Facilitator
Type of job: full time (40h/wk), permanent
Location: Co. Mayo & Co. Sligo (position 1), Co. Longford & Co. Roscommon (position 2)
Reporting to: Quality & Governance Coordinator
Salary: €60+k (negotiable depending on experience), travel expenses covered
You will focus on the development of a number of allocated nursing homes in terms of staff knowledge, attitude and skills and on the development of all processes, which ultimately affect resident care. The role is a supportive role and will augment the company's core purpose and mission. It will promote an environment for staff to excel and for residents to live safely and with a good quality of life.
Support and mentor employees, give colleagues recognition, share information and best standards & practices. Help others when additional assistance is required; increased workload, short staffed and facilitate colleagues in time of need. Manage, prioritise and organise workload effectively and efficiently within given timeframes. Timely and accurate information provided to management team, colleagues, healthcare professionals, residents and their families.
- You hold 3rd level qualification in Nursing
- You are actively registered with NMBI
- You hold a post graduate qualification (level 9 - Masters Degree) in a healthcare discipline (i.e. management, leadership or similar)
- You have min of 5 years post registration experience of nursing, including a min of 2 years experience in clinical management, practice development, education or quality improvement.
- You have extensive knowledge of the regulatory processes for residential care for older people.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Own car and driver's license are essential
Full job description is available on request.
To apply for this job, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment. OR contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss
#jobs #DON #PIC #directorofnursing #elderlycare #nursinghome #ADON #frsrecruitment