PR Director/ Manager
(Remote, Full Time/ Part-Time)
Are you a PR/ digital marketer with approximately 3+ years of experience?
Are you looking for a fresh opportunity that will allow you to grow with an expanding company, providing you with the opportunity to steer the development of the business and take on more responsibility in your career?
Or perhaps you are seeking a role that will provide you with the flexibility to work from home and balance the demands of your family life?
Our Galway-based client is a fast-developing PR/ digital marketing agency that has ambitious plans for the next few years. They are seeking motivated personnel who want to evolve with them and share in that growth. They are committed to investing in their people and helping them to expand their responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and qualifications. Our client also recognises any business is only as effective as the people behind it and believe in rewarding the contributions made by all their team members.
If you are a driven, team player looking for an exciting role that will give you additional responsibilities and opportunities, then this may be the position for you.
- Excellent writing and verbal communications abilities
- Experienced in developing communications and digital marketing strategies from conception, to implementation and completion
- Strong media relations skills with detailed media contacts and/ or in-depth digital marketing and social media experience
- Familiarity with website management, SEO, PPC
- Proven client management capabilities
- Creative thinker
- Team player
- Strong time management abilities and experience of working under pressure and proven ability to multitask
- Full, clean driver licence with access to transport.
Contact Daniella 086 7750646