POD (Proof of Delivery) Compliance Executive - N Dublin
My client a Global Freight Forwarding industry leader rated as "Irelands Best Managed company" 13 years in a row are looking for a POD (Proof of Delivery) Compliance Executive to join their thriving team based in N Dublin area.
The main responsibilities of this job are to assist their Export/Import Key Accounts along with some operations planning, general administrative duties, and delivering an excellent customer experience.
Day to day responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Complete the processing of import manifests and bookings in line with
company policy and procedures.
- To meet the operational delivery needs of their customers in the most cost
efficient and effective manner.
- Communicating with other departments within the company as well as external parties to agree discrepancies raised.
- Ensuring that files are managed accordingly, and that billing and costing are input and processed as per company procedures and time frames.
To be the successful candidate and in order to land this job you should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Excellent communication skills especially writing and speaking English
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Excel and other MS Office products
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment and the ability to work as part of a team and in an individual
If you feel like your next job could be this one and you have the right skills and experience then please apply for this position with an UP TO DATE CV and should you have any questions please contact Jason Devlin of FRS Recruitment.