Plumbing & Heating Specialist
As Plumbing & Heating Specialist you are responsible for generating heating & plumbing sales, managing customer relationships and construction related activity with key customers within a geographical area to achieve company objectives as directed by the Regional Director.
- Engage key strategic customers and potential contractors in-line with customer relationship management framework guidelines and technical offerings to build strong relationships to gain maximum market advantage.
- Promote the Company's heating & plumbing products and services, by regularly visiting and otherwise contacting his/her customers (based on the Company guidelines and the Customer Classification)
- Preparing quotations for the Company's heating & plumbing products and services
- Advising where appropriate his/her customers to the Company's heating & plumbing products and services
- Preparing Account Plans to meet sales targets and maintain or develop the relationship with his/her Customers
- Ensuring payment terms are adhered to as per customer contract
- To be responsible for the commercial management of project management activity. Working collaboratively to ensure maximum commercial advantage and commitment achieved from technical resource and project specifications.
- Supporting the Company's common goals by working with team members, cross-functional working with other teams/functions and pro-actively participating/delivering on commitments
- Adhering to Company reporting procedure/commercial admin systems, offering appropriate feedback and information.
- At least 3 years' proven heating & plumbing experience i.e. similar role in a builder's merchants or construction related company and or B to B selling in the construction industry is essential
- Excellent knowledge of all heating & plumbing products, existing and upcoming products
- Proven experience of dealing with building contractors and specifiers
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys engaging with customers
- Third level qualification in construction or business-related discipline is highly desirable